New Year! New Smile! New You!
2016It is a new year and time for new beginnings. Many of us make New Year's resolutions to with the intention of improving our lives. Put Coghlan Orthodontics on the list. This is a wonderful time to take the first steps to a new smile. We offer many options to improve your smile and give you more confidence for the coming year. Even if you think that traditional braces may not be the route for you we have a variety of options for you including Invisalign, braces, or removable retainers. Our new patient exams are complimentary, so do not hesitate to call and schedule an appointment today at 812-332-9269. Let us be a part of your New Year and your New Smile.
Here are a few of our New Year's Resolutions for a Healthy Smile:
- Eat Plenty of Fruits and Vegetables ~ Eating well is important for your dental health!
- Quit Smoking or Using Other Tobacco Products ~ Tobacco use can can cause tooth discolaration, cavities, gum disease, oral and lung cancer, gum recession and tooth loss!
- Limit Your Alcohol Intake ~ Excessive alcohol intake may also contribute to increased gum recession!
- Brush at Least Twice a Day & Floss at Least Once a Day ~ Without proper brushing & flossing, you may develop red, swollen, bleeding gums, which will lead to gum disease!
- See Your Dentist for Regular Checkups ~ By visiting your dentist at least twice a year, you can prevent any dental health problems before they cause discomfort and expensive treatment!